- When was Cross Marketing Group established?
- Cross Marketing Group Inc. was established on June 3, 2013. Cross Marketing Inc., which became a wholly owned subsidiary through a solo share transfer, was established on April 1, 2003. For more information, please refer to the Corporate History page.
- Please provide basic information about the company.
- Please see the Company Profile page for this information.
- What are the main business activities of Cross Marketing Group
- We have three main business activities:
1) Research Business
2) IT Solutions Business
3) Other Business (Web Marketing Business and Promotion Business)
- What is Cross Marketing Group doing to maintain sound corporate governance?
- Please see the Corporate Governance page for an explanation of corporate governance.
- When is the end of the fiscal year?
- It is the end of December every year.
About the achievements, We disclose it quarterly.
- I would like to see a latest achievements trend.
- Please refer to Financial Highlights page.
- Please provide Indices of financial performance.
- This information is on the Management Indices page.
- I would like to know about the latest results.
- Please refer toLatest Materialson the IR Library page.
- I would like to see documents regarding to the financial statements and IR information.
- A variety of information for investors is available on the IR Library page.
- What are the major risk factors that may affect your performance?
- Please refer to Risk Factors page.
- When were Cross Marketing Group’s shares listed and where is the stock traded?
- Cross Marketing Group Inc. was listed on the Mothers section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange on June 3, 2013. Cross Marketing Inc., which became a wholly owned subsidiary through a solo share transfer, was listed on the Mothers section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange on October 28, 2008. Currently,we have been listed in the First Section of Tokyo Stock Exchage since March 27, 2018.
- What is the stock code? Where can I see basic information about the shares?
- The stock code is 3675. Please see the Stock Information page for more information.
- Is the trading unit several stocks?
- It is 100 stocks.
- What is your policy for dividends and other benefits for shareholders?
- Please see the Distribution of Profits page for this information.
- When is a general meeting of shareholders ?
- General meeting of shareholder will be held within three months from the fiscal year-end (record date: December 31)
- I would like to know about distribution of shares.
- Please see the Shareholder Information page for this information.